Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
The online application facility for Transfer to Secondary School for September 2017 will be available from 1st September 2016 until 31st October 2016.
In early September your child will receive a letter containing a Unique Identifying Number which will facilitate application but is not essential. Just click ‘No UID’ if you do not have a number and progress through the screens.
If your child has a Statement of SEN/EHCP plan, you can use this system to apply for any mainstream school, but are not able to apply for a Special School using this system. Please speak to the 0-25 SEND team if you want to apply for a Special School for your child.
Unfortunately you are unable to use this online application system for In Year school admissions. Please contact the Education Helpline 0345 155 1019 for further information.
If you have any queries regarding the application facility please contact the Education Helpline on 0345 155 1019.
You will receive notification of your Secondary allocation on 1st March 2016 by email if you applied online and Primary and Junior allocation on 18th April.