Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
The online application facility for Secondary School Transfer 2016 will be available from 1st September 2015. The closing date for these applications is the 31st October 2015.
The online application facility will be open for Primary Reception admission applications from 15th November 2015.
If your child has a Statement of SEN/EHCP plan, you can use this system to apply for any mainstream school, but are not able to apply for a Special School using this system. Please speak to the 0-25 SEND team if you want to apply for a Special School for your child.
Unfortunately you are unable to use this online application system for In Year school admissions. Please contact the Education Helpline 0345 155 1019 for further information.
Please be aware that late applications may be at a disadvantage where schools are oversubscribed. If you feel you have a genuine reason why you could not apply within the determined timescales, please let us know.
If you have any queries regarding the application facility please contact the Education Helpline on 0345 155 1019.
You will receive notification of your secondary allocation on 1st March 2016 by email if you applied online and Primary and Junior on 18th April.